Friday, September 25, 2009

Top ten reasons to live in a travel trailer

  1. 290  square feet of family togetherness.
  2. It is like we are on vacation everyday.
  3. I can go from the living room to the dining room then the kitchen without moving a muscle.
  4. I can roll my lawn out in the morning, roll it back up in the evening and never have to worry about mowing it.
  5. From the time we decide to go on a vacation to the time we are on the road (bags, food, and house included) is only one hour.
  6. Two words: Bug zapper.
  7. I can talk to anyone in my home, no matter which room they are in, without raising my voice.
  8. Today they are strangers, tomorrow they are our neighbors
  9. The concern my wife had that certain aspects of our life made us look like red-necks is no longer relevant.
  10. “Kids! Get in we are moving!”

No comments:

Post a Comment