Monday, July 12, 2010

Fourth of July - July 3-6, 2010

522525 
531
Technorati Tags: ,,
Ever since I (Deona) was a little girl, I have been going to Ouray Colorado for the 4th of July most years.  I get nostalgic bringing my 4 children there, now.  We enjoyed the old-fashioned parade, in which people throw candy and the kids run out to get it.  Of course the biggest highlight of Ouray is the Hot Springs Pool.  The water is warm and the water is shallow, so the children can spend hours just playing in the pool.  We went with my parents, sister and brother-in-law, and nieces.  The top picture shows my mom enjoying the parade with her grandchildren, which is priceless.  The last picture is of all of my parents grandchildren decked out in their “America” clothes,  in which my mom provided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment