Thursday, November 5, 2009

Storage is a premium!!

Sorry for the time since the last post!

So, when we made the cinnamon rolls, the oven worked!  It actually worked wonderfully and the rolls turned out great.  There was a problem though.  Our problem is storage!

You see, we have no closets.  Relative to a house, our storage is quite limited.   We have storage under and behind our couch.  We have small closet-like units in our bedroom along with equally small nightstands.  There is storage under the seats of our dinette and only a few other spaces where “stuff” can be kept.  Even our oven has become a place for storage.  What?  You store something in the oven, how stupid!  Well it really isn’t that bad.  I have to light the pilot on the oven every time I use it, therefore, I will have to look in the oven before I turn it on.  It really is a great place to store pans, a iron skillet…and a postal scale?!

023025024 

Well, the scale was a total loss.  I thought I had got it out in time, and it just looked a little warped.  Actually, all of the parts on it fused together.  Despite the computer turning on, it would not register a weight.  It just kept thinking and thinking and eventually it went dead.  Anyone know where we can get a new scale?

2 comments:

  1. Bummer! That is the exact same one I use. I will have to remember not to put mine in the oven. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to hearing of your adventures,, my son is 16 and my daughter is almost 3,, when my son graduates from high school in 2 years we plan on hitting the road with our daughter for a few years of off road schooling and RV adventure as well. Glad to know were not alone in this drem, keep the fun stories coming. !

    ReplyDelete